Pardon our Stardust! We went through the monstrous task of taking out the built in racks that have been here since I bought the practice. They were a big feature in the optical but they didn’t fulfill our needs anymore.
So we demoed them out! There was layer after layer behind there and when we finally got to the drywall it was unusable and had to be taken out and completely replaced.
That took about 3 days longer than I had originally thought for the project. We also had to take all the electrical and put it in the wall. They nicely made it so our optical computers no longer turn off if someone turns off the optical lights which is nice.
Now we have a nice very expensive white wall that is waiting for shelves to be put up on it. That will hopefully happen tomorrow. Afterwards the drywall people are supposed to come back and put up the baseboard and the tiles. Fingers crossed it will look how we hoped after all this time and effort!